segunda-feira, setembro 16, 2013

Seychelles - Giving travel recommendations *


Once, my teacher Tatiane asked me:
Recently, I've been think about travelling next January, but I still don't know where to go. Have you any recommendations for me?
I really need some help, this is a real situation! I'd like to travel for 15 or 20 days, during my summer hollidays. Have you got any tips?
I hope to hear from you soon!
So I answered her:

Hi, dear!

For this summer, I recommend a very coverted place to you travel: The archipelago of Seychelles, in the African east coast, with fifteen islands, distributed on the Indian Ocean.

Seychelles is a refuge for people who want a quiet and calm place, with heavently coral beaches. One of the most famous beaches is the Anne Source d'Argent Beach, renowned for its landscapes, composed of turquoise-blue cristallyne waters and white sand.

There are some good activities to do there, mainly aquatic sports, like clipping and windsurf. But look out! Nudism is prohibited there. Top-less is allowed though. Also, if you go to Seychelles, don't let go to Morne Seychellois National Park, where you can walk among the jungle trees and have a drink, visiting the Company of Tea and Coffee. Another interesting place in Seychelles it's the Treasure Cavern, where a French pirate reportedly held a trunk with jewels.

So, I hope my tips have been useful, and I believe you will like Seychelles, that piece of paradise in the very Africa, but it's really different from the rest of the continent.

* English writing task written in 2012, valid as an activity of the Intermediate II level of the English course.

Nenhum comentário: